Industry: Digital Media
Employee: 11 – 50 employees
Salesforce Cloud: Sales Cloud
Overview: Providing the latest industry news and updates for their registered subscribers
- The client is using both QB and Salesforce but both systems are disconnected with similar data.
- No insight on the customer invoices in salesforce which makes the business decision difficult.
- Cross-selling products to customer become a challenge.
- Clients need to spend hours analyzing the client information and comparing details with both the system to decide the next steps.
- An integrated setup where both systems can interact with each other.
- Most updated data should be available in the system without manual updates.
- Invoice information with Line items needs to be there in Salesforce to enable cross-selling and take business decisions by agents.
- We evaluated different apps/tools and come to the conclusion to use Zapier to integrate Salesforce and QuickBooks Online
- Create Zaps so that any new customer added to QB should get created in Salesforce hence enable the most updated client database in Salesforce.
- Any customer updates from QuickBooks should be reflected in salesforce e.g., email change, address change, or any other key information that is critical for the business.
- All invoices with their line items from QB are synced with Salesforce by creating corresponding Opportunity and Opportunity Products through Zapier connection.
- We created one-way sync from QB to Salesforce as the client is creating invoices from the QB system.
- We used the Zapier starter pack as per client needs and helped them to solve their business problem.
- A client can see the most updated customer details in salesforce that helped them to cross-sell
- They can alert the customer/agent if the invoice is not paid or the customer has an outstanding balance.
- Utilized Salesforce reports and dashboard to create analytics which was not possible before without the updated information in salesforce.
- Higher ROI and Increased agent efficiency.
- Reduced manual effort in syncing and comparing data between two systems.
CloudVandana Solutions is Dedicated to Customer Success
Since 2015 CloudVandana Solutions has been delivering tailored Salesforce solutions to help meet each of our client’s unique requirements. We are led by former Salesforce employees and leverage years of experience and industry best practices to ensure a successful implementation. We are committed to seeing our customers wildly successful on the Salesforce platform.
Request a Free Consultant
B 38, Upper Ground, Vishal Enclave, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110027
651 N. Broad St. Suite 206 Middletown, DE 19709