Sales Cloud Quick Start Implementation
Our Salesforce-certified experts empower service teams to keep customers satisfied and build loyalty through every interaction.
Irrespective of whether you’re New or an Existing Salesforce Customer looking out to get up and running on Salesforce fast, our Quick Start Salesforce Implementation Package is the best option for you. It’s a 30 hours engagement package suited to a Team of Salesforce Users looking forward to using Salesforce basic CRM functionality.
We offer the QuickStart Salesforce Implementation package for Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Editions of SFDC.
The QuickStart Salesforce Implementation is quickly deployable and easily manageable, which is unlike the impression traditional consulting firms create while deploying a new CRM system.
End to end deployment within 4-5 weeks
Our Salesforce Experts are studying your business process and Configuring/Customizing Salesforce according to it.
Consult you as per Industry Best Practices and Data Quality in Salesforce Implementation
Reports and Analytics to provide you with key matrices to run your business
- Max Users: Up to 20
- Estimated Maximum Delivery: 4 Weeks
- Editions: Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited
- Dedicated Salesforce Consultant
- Config/Architecture Review (1 hour)
- Planned Discovery (2-4 hours)
Project Kickoff Call
Discovery Sessions (2-3 Sessions)
2 or more discovery sessions to understand your vision with Salesforce. Our Salesforce experts will understand your business processes and consult you on how Salesforce can help you increase your team’s productivity.
We will understand what data you want to track in Salesforce and what kind of Reporting and Analytics you might need to get the big picture.
Sales Cloud Configuration
- Lead to Opportunity Business Process
- Lead field Mapping to Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities
- Lead Management, Account & Contact Management, and Opportunity Management
- Up to 2 Custom Objects
- Up to 10 Custom Fields Per Object
- Lightning Home Page
- 1 Lightning App
- 1 Path each for Lead and Opportunity
- Guidance for Success
- Standard Duplicate & Matching Rules
- Up to 3 List Views per Object
- Salesforce Inbox Setup (if available) – Outlook 365 or Gmail integration (No Legacy servers/browsers)
Report, Dashboards & Training
- 5 Reports and 1 Company Dashboard
- 3 Hours of User and Admin Flex Training (two 1½ hours sessions)
Security and Profiles
- Org Wide Sharing Settings, User and Role Setup
- Salesforce.com Profiles or Clones of Standard Profiles
- Set up of Chatter
- 1 Email Templates
- 1 Custom Workflows
- 1 Lead Assignment Rules
- 1 Lead Queue
- Web-to-Lead HTML creation
Post Implementation Support
- 1 month of post-delivery email support
Out of Scope
- Advanced Features such as Products, Price books
- Custom Record Types and Page Layouts
- Quotes configurations, Flows, Process Builder, etc
- Custom Code (e.g: Apex Triggers, Apex Code, Custom Components)
- End-User Inbox Training
- Lightning Sync, Einstein Activity Capture & Sales Cloud Einstein
- Data Upload
- Custom Support Packages are available
- Data Upload – Pricing after looking at the state of the data
Find out why companies across industries choose CloudVandana as their dedicated Salesforce consulting partner.
Request a Free Consultant
C 30, RB Road, Adarsh Nagar, New Delhi - 110033
651 N. Broad St. Suite 206 Middletown, DE 19709
US: +1(213) 634-5362
India: +91(782) 796-1763