Worried about how your marketing file is performing? Don’t worry, Pardot can provide you the functionality to host your marketing files inside Pardot with tracking URLs so you can have a full view of your marketing content in more detail.
Based on your tracker domain you can track the files which you have uploaded into Pardot.
You can upload images and other files into Pardot and then these files can then be used in Pardot emails, Landing Pages, and forms.
Considerations when using Pardot to host files:
- Files can be up to 50 MB.
- When you delete a file, it’s deleted permanently and it can’t be recovered.
- You can add individual or multiple files.
- Pardot doesn’t unzip compressed folders.
Pardot support these file types:
- Image files
- Audio files
- Video Files.
- All Microsoft file formats
- PDF FIles
- ZIP Files
For uploading files in Pardot must follow these steps:
- In Pardot, select Marketing | Content | Files.
- In the Lightning app, select Content, and then Files.
- Upload your files.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish your upload.
Marketing Automation Specialist/Pardot Consultant at CloudVandana Solutions.
3X Salesforce Certified.