Responsive display ads are the typical Google display ad with some added features. First, Google automatically creates those ads with the assets that a marketer provides. Then, Google automatically adjusts the assets’ size, appearance, and format to fit accessible ad spaces on the Google Display Network. Marketers also can include visual elements into the display ads. To get the responsive display ads, marketers can upload up to -15 Images, 5 Descriptions, 5 Headlines, and 5 Logos.
In today’s digital world, offering any product or service to the right audience is essential yet challenging. Nowadays, businesses are going digital, leveraging paid ads. So, to stand out from the crowd, marketers should consider running responsive display ads.
In this blog, CloudVandana is giving an overview of the Responsive display ads.
Benefits Of Responsive Display Ads
Responsive display ads have various advantages compared to standard ads. Following are the benefits.
- Easy Optimization: Responsive display ads are quick and easy to create. So campaigns can be launched immediately. Marketers or designers need to upload the assets, and Google automatically optimizes the assets.
- Wide Range: With a multiple asset type and responsive nature, marketers can reach out to a wide range of audiences to increase the opportunity.
- Versatility: With responsive display ads, the ads can take on many shapes and sizes. For example, the ad might show as a banner ad on one site and a dynamic text ad on the other.
- Personalization: Personalization helps to increase conversion rates. Marketers can show personalized content to the customers and add it to the marketing campaign with responsive ads. These personalization techniques also make them matched with dynamic remarketing.
- Affordable: Responsive ads are more affordable, so it is a unique solution for smaller companies. Companies can take help from PPC specialists if they are confused regarding ad marketing.
For the upper mentioned benefits, Google is encouraging businesses to adopt responsive display ads.
5 Tips For A Successful Responsive Display Ads Campaign
For its versatility, marketers are willing more to get started with Responsive Display Ads for their campaigning. The following five tips will help them to make the ads successful.
1. Image Selection
Images are the backbone in running successful display ads. They help in grabbing the attention of the visitors as well as conveying the right message. So marketers should select the images carefully while choosing them and upload 3-5 images per campaign, making sure they are easily optimized. Marketers should run a test program before uploading them for use. Google generally allows advertisers to use two types of ratios. Landscape(1:91:1) and Square( 1:1). It is recommended
2. Logo Selection
The logo is the visual identity of any individual or company. The logo should be placed in such a way so that it will be visible to everyone and draw more traffic. The logo also should be created in either landscape or square form. The aspect ratio of a logo should not change even after scaling it up or down. So the logo design should be responsive too.
3. Text Combination
Responsive display ads offer more text fields for marketers to work with it. Marketers should know the texts which can show together and which can not. For example, headlines can never be shown together. Marketers can create different versions without repeating the same. The description comes just after the headlines. But in a few cases, headlines can be displayed without an explanation.
4. Different Variations(A/B Testing)
Marketers can use different variations of text and images to check the best result. Responsive ads manager allows changing the short headlines, long headlines, descriptions, photos, videos, and CTA.
5. Proper Landing Page
Marketers should consider creating a landing page that matches the ad. The landing page should be similar to the ad design so that visitors can be assured and stay focused when they will land on that page. Another vital thing to remember is keywords. Marketers should use the exact keywords for the ads and landing page for a better SEO result.
So these are the main elements that a marketer should consider when running a responsive display ads campaign.
Are you looking for a customized Salesforce solution for a seamless and automated business process to take your business to the next level? Please feel free to take a free consultation call with CloudVandana to get started.
Digital Marketing Manager at Cloudvandana Solutions