Salesforce Content Management System(CMS) is a recently announced tool that is designed in an optimized manner to produce a quality customer experience across multiple channels. The main thought behind this tool was to create, manage and deliver more meaningful content within Salesforce.
Content management platform allows the users to create, edit, produce and manage the content for the web. The main purpose of CMS is to create and update digital content for internal and external publications.
Salesforce Content management system is a hybrid CMS that was invented to help the users in an effective way to create and transfer content to any channel or gadget. In today’s digital world, organizations are working hard to deliver personalized content to their customers at every touchpoint, but the traditional content management system had few limitations to fulfill the customer requirements. CMS is designed for a single touchpoint, omnichannel, customer journey.
Why Is CMS Important
CMS is a tool that helps the content to be presented on top to enhance the relationship with the audience. Nowadays advertisers use content to reach the right audiences in order to introduce new products or services. Contents can teach audiences and existing customers to use their products in an improved way. Contents also accelerate sales, generate leads, and enhance customer and partner engagement.
Types Of CMSs
CloudVandana has listed 3 main types of CMS.
Salesforce Experience Cloud helps in creating online community experiences that help to enhance any business and boost customer experience. Salesforce led the acceleration to this enlarged view of connected experience that can be provided to customers.
- Coupled CMSs: This is also recognized as the traditional CMS. This traditional CMS architecture tightly links the back end to the front end. Content is created, managed, and stored, along with all digital assets. It is impossible to separate the management and presentation layers in a coupled CMS.
- Headless CMS: Headless CMS resolves the challenges of coupling creation and presentation by releasing the presentation touchpoint, or presentation head. These CMS help to create and modify the content, but a separate presentation application is required.
- Hybrid CMS: Hybrid CMS provides a native experience channel. It also gives the flexibility to present content to any touchpoint built on a third-party system.
Key Features Of Salesforce CMS
1.Powerful And Fast
Content creation has become faster than ever with the Salesforce CMS. Users do not need to wait for developers to convert text into code. With the Salesforce Content Management system, users can easily create, manage, update and deliver content to customers in minimal time. For a seamless experience, users can choose a built-in content type or even create customized content with no technical assistance.
The Salesforce CMS is highly accessible. It supports multiple languages and provides translation assistance to scale the content marketing efforts and bridge all language barriers.
3. Team Collaboration
Salesforce CMS system allows teams to collaborate so that they can deliver a smooth experience to customers. In addition, it is secured as users can avail limited access.
Content collection is another important feature of the Salesforce Content Management System. It helps in increasing the user engagement rate and can provide them an experience like never before.
Advantages Of Salesforce Content Management System
- It helps the team to create content in a central location, and associate it to any digital touchpoint.
- It has the ability to connect to a third-party system.
- Hybrid CMS is built to integrate with other platforms.
- The sales and marketing team can create more personalized content for a better customer experience with this content management system.
- With Salesforce CMS, users can empower business owners who create content.
- Salesforce Content Management System is capable of creating personalized content powered by Salesforce CRM data.
- Multi-language and translation support help to scale, and permissions help to collaborate maintaining the brand standard.
- It is easy to integrate with other platforms and easily customizable.
There are many other advantages of the Salesforce Content Management System. CloudVandana has highlighted only a few advantages among them. If you have any queries related to this topic, then feel free to contact CloudVandana for a consultation.